This Site belongs to UPDRONES (hereinafter referred to as the Company). The term “Site” means all web pages, applications, services, content, texts, information, photographs, visual displays, etc., which are available at www.updrones.gr
This Agreement is an agreement between You, the User of the Website and the Company, concerning Your use of the Website. With this agreement, the Company provides you with a non-exclusive, personal license, which is governed by the following terms.
Your use of the Site requires your full and unconditional acceptance of all terms of this Agreement.
Also, by using the Site you declare that all of your statements and warranties contained in this agreement are true and you guarantee their accuracy.
1. Any use of the Website requires, and you expressly declare and warrant that you have reached the age of 18 and have full legal capacity. Minors are expressly forbidden to use the Website. The Company assumes no responsibility for the use of the Website by users who do not have the above properties.
2. All content on the Website is the property of the Company and / or its licensors and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and International Law on the Protection of Intellectual Property, and is provided to You solely for personal use. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, copy, modify, publish, exploit and generally use the Site other than that described in this agreement. It is also strictly forbidden to mislead the public about the real provider / owner of the Website and in any way the dispose of it from You for commercial or other purposes.
In the event that you send us material in locations posted by the company, your details and your information are kept securely in our database and only under Personal Data Protection in view of possible future cooperation. For whatever material you send to us, you expressly and irrevocably agree that you grant the Company the rights to commercialize all or part of this material as it is or processed, while at the same time expressly and irrevocably waive any claim for damages for any use of this material either by the Company or by its affiliates, to whom it may be redeemed paid or unpaid
3. You expressly agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unethical purpose or for any other purpose than your personal, private use.
4. The Site is provided to You “as is” and its use, in whole or in part, is solely at your own risk. The Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, validity, completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the Site, nor does it provide any kind of warranty as to its suitability (technical or otherwise) for any purpose. The Company has no liability whatsoever for any potential or consequential damages that You or others may suffer, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Site, in particular with regard to computer or other system failures, data loss, malfunctions with any software or hardware already installed etc.
5. The Company is entitled at any time and without notice to modify or suspend temporarily or permanently all or part of the Website without any obligation to you.
6. The use of the Website is governed by the Greek law, and the courts of Athens are designated for any dispute that may arise.
ΙΙ. Contact Form
1. The Company enables you, if you wish, to have a first exploratory contact with her regarding the services provided through the contact form on the website. Completion of all fields is mandatory.
2. Completing and submitting the Contact Form and the Video Shipment form does not constitute a contract nor its acceptance is binding for the Company.
3. The contents of the Contact Form may change without notice from the Company.
For the use of the Website, the Company may request your personal data. In this case, the Company will maintain a Personal Data Archive as the controller. The purpose of the processing will be to execute your orders and / or instructions, as well as to promote the Company’s services and products directly to You, through direct or other communication. The Company undertakes not to transfer your data to any third party other than those persons associated with it and who are required to perform the processing. The Company undertakes to process the above data in accordance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, the national legislation on the protection of personal data and the decisions of the Protection Authority of Personal Data. In any case, you have the rights recognized by your personal data protection law, including access and objection.
2. What personal data does the Company collect?
In the event that UPDRONES asks you for personal information with which it can recognize you online only, you can be sure that it will be used safely and only under Personal Data Protection.
Such data are:
Name, Surname, Email, Phone number, Message (optional field, for those who want up to 150 words).
3. How do we use your personal data?
Updrones.gr respects and applies the Personal Data legislation responsibly.
These data are only used for the following purposes:
(i) fulfillment of proposed services for the needs of the business concerned
(ii) serving the smooth operation of the site
iii) transmitting data to third parties
Data collected is not passed on to third parties. By way of exception, Updrones.gr may disclose personal data as required by law, by a court order or requested by any other government or regulatory authority.
iv) Your rights: Right of access, objection and deletion
Updones.gr provides visitors who have given their personal data the opportunity to delete their personal information and information at any time, to correct and update them. To do one of the above, please contact email@example.com and when the process of deleting or modifying your personal information is completed, you will receive a corresponding email.
v) Data security
Updrones.gr applies reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Data against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction. Updrones.gr restricts authorized access to your personal data only to those individuals who have a good reason to know this data to provide products or services to you.
The Site may contain links leading to other sites. Updones.gr has no control over these sites and is under no circumstances responsible for the content, advertisements, promotions, contests, services, products, etc. available from the above sites. By accepting these terms you agree to and accept that Updrones.gr is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused to you from, or in connection with, the use of the content of the above websites referred to in the links published by others users of the site.
Last Update: 04/07/2019